MokerLink 5 Port 2.5G Ethernet Switch, 5 x 2.5GBASE-T Ports, Compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps, Metal Unmanaged Fanless Network Switch
5 x 2.5G Ethernet Ports, up to 80G switching capacity, Unmanaged Plug and Play, durable metal casing, fanless design lowers energy consumption, quiet no noise and stable operation, Widely used for various environments, such as home entrainment, 4K video, gaming PC, NAS, PCIe Adapter, Server, WiFi6 AP and more.
$119.99 Price drop reminder
- Brand: MokerLink
- Product Code: 2G041G
- Availability: 984
- 10 or more $104.99
2G041G is an enterprise class 45way 2.5 Gigabit switch supporting Ethernet transmission. It is designed to optimize and enhance the design for enterprise customers and has higher reliability. It provides 5*10M/100M/1000M/2.5Gbps RJ45 ports with line speed forwarding capability per port.
- Up to 80G backplane bandwidth, 12M cache, 28.8M packet forwarding rate, and support 12K jumbo frame transmission.
- Provide 5*10M/100M/1000M/2.5G RJ45 ports for high-speed transmission.
- Each port supports MDI/MDIX automatic flip and duplex/rate self negotiation.
- Support IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and backpressure half duplex flow control.
- 2.5G Ports: The network switch has 5 x 2.5Gigabit Ethernet Ports, compliant IEEE 802.3bz (2.5G) standard, auto negotiation backwards compatible 10/100/1000Mbps.
- Easy to Use: Unmanaged Plug and Play, just plug in the power cord, connect the ethernet cable directly to the device, without any configuration.
- Metal Fanless: With durable metal casing, fanless design lowers energy consumption, quiet no noise and stable operation
- Easy to Maintain：Power and port led indicator light, clearly display the running status and port rate status, installation and maintenance are very simple
- Widely Used: high performance 40G switching capacity, desktop/wall-mounting design, well-suited for various environments, such as home entrainment, 4K video, gaming PC, NAS, PCIe Adapter, Server, WiFi 6 AP and more.
- Metro Optical Broadband Network: Data network operators such as telecommunications, cable TV, and network system integration,etc.
- Broadband private network: Suitable for financial, government, oil, railway, electric power, public security, transportation, education and other industries.
- Multimedia transmission: Integrated transmission of images, voice and data, suitable for remote teaching, conference TV, videophone and other applications.
- Real-time monitoring: Simultaneous transmission of real-time control signals, images and data.
Full 2.5G Port
The 2G041G features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with 80Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. It supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks.
Plug and Play
This 5 port 2.5G switch support installation plug and play. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10/100/1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Work with Existing Cabling
It can be deployed where extra bandwidth is demanded without costly, time-consuming re-cabling or equipment replacement costs.
The 5 port 2.5g switch fetures with 6KV power port surge protection and 2KV network port surge protection can adapt to harsh outdoor environment and ensure the reliability of the uninterrupted network system.
Fanless Quiet Design
Fanless design improve energy efficiency and lower financial cost. Passive cooling achieves high levels of natural convection and heat dissipation by utilizing a heat spreader or a heat sink to maximize the radiation and convection heat transfer modes, It is a solution for switches to maintain optimal operating temperatures without causing much noise.
The compact design makes these sensors interesting for room critical applications.
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!
|Ethernet Switch Hardware Specifications|
|Product Name||5 Port 2.5G Ethernet Switch|
|Ethernet Port||5*10M/100M/1000M/2.5G RJ45 Port|
|CPU||MIPS-34Kc UP to 800MHZ CPU|
|Transfer Mode||Store and forward|
|Network protocol||IEEE 802.3/U、IEEE 802.3ab、IEEE 802.3bz、IEEE 802.3x|
|Transmission Distance||10BASE-T: Cat5 or later UTP(150 meter)100BASE-TX: Cat5 or later UTP(150 meter)2500/1000BASE-TX: Cat6 or later UTP(150 meter)|
|Lighting Protection||6KV 8/20us;IP30|
|Working Environment||Working Temperature: -10~55°CStorage Temperature: -40~75°CWorking Humidity: 10%~90%，non-condensingStorage Temperature: 5%~90%，non-condensingWorking Height: Maximum10,000 feetStorage heigh: Maximum 10,000 feet|
|LED Indicator||PWR: Power LEDPort: 10M/100M LED; 1G LED; 2.5G LED|
|Structure Size||Product Dimension (L*W*H): 60mm*115mm*33mmPackage Dimension (L*W*H): 305mm*205mm*55mmN.W: 0.6kgG.W: 1.0kg|
|Installation||Desktop and Wall Mount|
|Shell||Black, Metal Shell|
|Power Voltage||Adatpor: MAX 15W (AC 100-240V 50/60HZ MAX 0.3A)|
|Package List||Switch 1 pcs, Power cord 1 pcs, User manual 1 pc|