MokerLink 48 Port PoE Gigabit Managed Switch, 4x1G SFP, IEEE802.3af/at/bt 600W, VLAN/Qos/PoE/Security Web/Cli L2 Managed Rackmount Switch
48 gigabit ethernet ports and 4 gigabit SFP, switching capacity up to 128Gbps, Ports 1-4 support IEEE802.3af/at/bt, max 90W. Ports 5-48 support IEEE802.3af/at, max 30W. Built-in power supply, the whole machine supports 600W. L2 Managed function, Smart Heat Dissipation, widely used in home/business/project PoE network.
$599.99 Price drop reminder
- Brand: MokerLink
- Product Code: POE-G484GSM
- Availability: 988
- 4 or more $650.00
48G+4SFP L2 multi-functional network PoE management switch adopts Realtek's new generation high-performance platform and new self-developed switch system, and supports flexible network man agement functions such as IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IGMP, port monitoring, port aggregation, bandwidth control, ring application, etc. This series of switches is specially designed for the construction of high-performance complex network requirements, providing a comprehensive security protection system, perfect qos strategy and rich VLAN functions, simple management and maintenance, and can be applied to the core layer of small and medium-sized enterprises, communities and schools.
- Supply 48*10/100/1000Mbps PoE ports, all of which can realize line speed forwarding.
- Supply 4*SFP uplink ports for high-speed uplink transmission.
- Each port supports MDI/ MDIX auto flip and duplex / rate self negotiation.
- Support IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and backpressure half duplex flow control.
- Complied to IEEE80.23af/at/PoE++/BT, whole device PoE output power up to 600W.
- Automatically detect and supply power for PoE devices.
- Advanced PD detection function when PoE is on, the switch can achieve real-time detection on powered devices.And the switch automatically sets the ports and then restores PoE power supplying to make no duty come true.
- 48 port gigabit managed poe switch
- Gigabit Ports: 48 gigabit ethernet ports, 4 gigabit SFP, switching capacity is 256Gbps, each port can reach 1G rate at the same time, with higher data throughput. 16K Mac address table, more devices can be connected and can be used in large networks
- High POE Power 600W: Ports 1-4 support IEEE802.3af/at/bt, max 90W. Ports 5-48 support IEEE802.3af/at, max 30W. Built-in power supply, the whole machine supports 600W. *Please note: it will not supply power to passive 24V PoE and NON-PoE devices.*.
- Web Managed: Support POE port and Layer 2 management, such as VLAN, Port Aggregation/Mirroring/Isolation, Speed Limitation, Flow Control, Qos, Port Security, Spanning Tree, Multicast, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping. Support WEB/Cli/SNMP.
- Smart Heat Dissipation: Using 2 industrial-grade fans, intelligent design, automatic start and stop according to the power used, automatic adjustment of the speed, more energy saving and extended use time
- Widely Used: Support status query, port statistics, fault detection, easy to maintenance and management. Durable Metal housing, 1U rackmout, widely used in home/business/project PoE network. Any usage questions please contact our technical support
Full Gigabit Port
48 port gigabit PoE switch features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with 256Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. It supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks.
PoE Devices Auto Detection
This managed PoE switch compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt protocol(Port1~4: support IEEE802.3af/at/poe++/bt,Port5~48: support IEEE802.3af/at), PoE switch determines and delivers the exact power supply to your devices with up to 600W power output. If a device not IEEE802.3af/at compliant, only network data will be transmitted through the LAN cable to avoid from being damaged by incorrect power sending.
48 port managed gigabit switch support 4 x Uplink SFP ports, The switch's sfp port 49-52 use fiber cable to connect wired network segments throughout buildings or across campuses extending beyond the limitations of Ethernet cabling.
L2+ Software Functions
48 port managed PoE switch support PoE Port manage and L2 management - support VLAN, QoS, ACL, SNMP V1/V2/V3, IGMP Snooping v1/v2 etc.
Smart Management Utilities
48 port gigabit managed poe switch include a console port, you can manage the switch via web and command line interface. Support WEB, CLI, TELNET, SSH, SNMP, RMON management
This switch support IEEE802.1Q VLAN function, By segregating your networks without buying separate equipment for each, you can create virtual boundaries around business units to slow down or stop attacks for higher security.
The 48 port gigabit PoE switch fetures with 6KV power port surge protection and 2KV network port surge protection can adapt to harsh outdoor environment and ensure the reliability of the uninterrupted network system.
The adjustable fan speed from min 0 up to max 4000rpm of the radiator according your overload, It is perfect for heat-exhaust and ventilation. When the fan speed is under 2400rpm, it is nearly no noisy.
Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also 19'' rackmountable. It includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box.
Ryan: How do you perform a factory reset of this device without web GUI access?2022-12-20 03:01:33
Answer: There is a Reset button on the front panel, you can press it for 5s to factory setting2022-12-27 17:19:18
Mark: Active or passive poe?2022-12-10 21:59:26
Answer: It supports 802.3af/at/bt which is the standard for Active PoE. Make sure the device you plug into this switch is also 802.3af/at/bt compliant. this device puts out a max of 90w for port 1-4, 30w for port 5-48.2022-12-10 22:02:03
Nick: Can this managed switch be accessed via a browser on a Mac?2022-12-10 21:58:49
Answer: Yes, you can access this switch via a browser on Mac/Win. the default ip is 192.168.2.1. the default user and password: admin2022-12-10 22:03:26
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!
|Ethernet Switch Hardware Specifications|
|Product Name||48 Port Gigabit Managed PoE Switch with 4 Port SFP|
|Ethernet Port||48*10/100/1000Base-TX PoE + 4*1000M SFP + 1*console port|
|Packet Buffer||Fully integrated 12M packet buffer|
|DDR SDRAM||1G DDR3 1333MHz|
|CPU||MIPS-34Kc UP to 700M|
|Transfer Mode||Store and Forward(full wirespeed)|
|Network protocol||IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX IEEE 802.3ab1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X IEEE 802.3af/at IEEE 802.3ad IEEE 802.3q 、IEEE 802.3q/p IEEE 802.1w、IEEE 802.1d 、IEEE 802.1S STP(Spanning Tree Protocol) RSTP/MSTP( Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol) EPPS ring network protocol EAPS ring network protocol|
|PoE Protocol||Port1~4: support IEEE802.3af/at/poe++/bt Port5~48: support IEEE802.3af/at|
|PoE Pin||1/2+ 3/6- End-span|
|PoE Power Budget||≤600W|
|Network Medium||10BASE-T ： Cat3,4,5 UTP(≤250 meter) 100BASE-TX ： Cat5 or later UTP(≤100 meter) 1000BASE-TX ： Cat6 or later UTP(≤1000 meter)|
|Fiber Medium||1000BASE-SX:62.5μm/50μm MMF(2m~550m)1000BASE-LX:62.5μm/50μm MM(2m~550m) or 10μm SMF(2m~5000m)|
|Transmission Distance||10BASE-T ： Cat3,4,5 UTP(≤250 meter) 100BASE-TX ： Cat5 or later UTP(≤100 meter) 1000BASE-TX ： Cat6 or later UTP(≤1000 meter)1000BASE-SX:62.5μm/50μm MMF(2m~550m)1000BASE-LX:62.5μm/50μm MM(2m~550m) or 10μm SMF(2m~5000m)|
|Lighting Protection||3KV 8/20us, IP30|
|Security Certificate||CE mark, commercial；CE/LVD EN60950； FCC Part 15 Class B；RoHS；|
|Working Environment||Operating Temperature/Humidity: -20～+55°C；5%～90% RH Non coagulation. Storage Temperature/Humidity: -40～+75°C；5%～95% RH Non coagulation|
|LED Indicator||PWR:Power LED, SYS:(System LED), 1~48:(Green LED=10/100M Link LED, Orange LED=PoE indicator, 49~52:(Link/Act LED=10/100M Link LED, 1000M=Gigabit Link LED|
|Structure Size||Product size/Packing size(L*W*H):440mm*390mm*45mm / 515mm*475mm*95mm, N.W/G.W(kg): 4.6kg/5.4kg|
|Installation||1U, Rack type, 19”|
|Power Voltage||Built-in power AC 100~240V 50/60HZ MAX Current 4.8A( Optional: 6.5A/9.5A/12A ) MAX Power 600W|
|Package List||Switch 1 pcs, Power cable 1 pcs, User manual 1 pc|
|Software Function||Redundant ring network, VLAN, QoS, speed control, port image, fault alarm and firmware online upgrade.|