The non-managed fiber media converter is designed with a switch controller and buffer memory that connects two types segments operation smoothly. The converter can be used as standalone type or as card type to the 2U 19” converter rack-mount chassis for centralized power management.
Data Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps.
Fiber Type: 550M/2KM for Multimode; 20/40/60/80/120KM for Single mode.
Optic Connector: SC(optional)/ST/FC/LC
1. Built-in efficient exchange kernel
2. Broadcasting filtration function, flow control, CRC error check.
3. Supports SPANNING TREE to conduct fault-tolerant network.
4. Supports 10/100Mbps or 10/100/1000Mbps full/half duplex self-adaptive transmission and auto-negotiations ,easy upgrades.
5. Max.transmission distance can be 120km.
6. External power or Built-in power.
7. Standalone type can be installed into 14slot 2U Rack; Card type into 16slot Rack.
8. Hot-swap ,High reliability.
9. Cache capacity: 1M Bits.
10. Built-in MAC address buffer space : 1K. Standards Protocol IEEE802.3 Ethernet standard IEEE802.3u fast Ethernet standard IEEE802.3d Spanning Tree standard
Ask Question About Product
|Fiber Media Converter|
|Product Name||10/100/1000M Media Converter|
|Transmission Type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Transmission Mode||10/100/1000M Full/half duplex|
|MTBF||> 3 years|
|Power Stability Factor||1MBits|
|Input Power Range(dBm)||0~-40|
|EMC||Accord with FCC Part15|
|Volume||External: L×W×H 95×70×26mm Internal: L×W×H 140×110×30mm|